Canadian Grocer is calling on food retailers to share their most compelling store photos for a chance to get featured on CanadianGrocer.com and in the January-February edition of the magazine.
Grocers big and small across the country can submit their favourite pictures taken in 2023 – from photo-worthy initiatives to in-store tech, unique merchandising displays, seasonal decor, renovations and more!
Canadian Grocer’s editorial team will select the winning pictures based on originality and quality. Amateurs and professionals alike are encouraged to participate!
This is your chance to show off your hard work (and photography skills!). See guidelines below to enter. The deadline to submit is December 31, 2023.
- Send photos as email attachments to Canadian Grocer’s digital editor, Jillian Morgan. Use services such as Dropbox, Google Drive or WeTransfer for larger images.
- Include the name of the photographer and your company.
- Provide names and titles of any individuals featured in the photos.
- We want to know the story behind your photo! In two to three sentences, provide some details about your submissions.
- Submissions are restricted to food retailers in Canada, and must have been taken in 2023.
- Only enter photos that you own, or have the express permission of the photographer to use.
- Submitters must be willing to grant Canadian Grocer non-exclusive rights to reproduce the photos in print and online.
- We ask individuals to limit their submissions to a maximum of three photos.
Any questions about the contest or submission process can be directed to Canadian Grocer’s digital editor, Jillian Morgan.